Cosner 76” Desk$1,999.00 Add to cart
Harkless 66” Desk$2,039.00 Add to cart
Arjola 66” Desk$2,399.99 Add to cart
Azurine 36” W 30” H Frameless Aluminum Medicine Cabinet with Mirror and 2 Adjustable Shelves$759.99 Add to cart
Tetragono Floor Bollard Light by Ernesto Gismondi$816.00 Add to cart
Nut B/90/2L LED Bollard Light$1,188.00 Add to cart
Telluride 71.25” Desk
The Telluride computer credenza is a stylish work-from-home solution with a black paint finish accented by reddish brown rub-through and scroll-motif trim, exuding a rich masculine look of the English countryside. The piece has two drawers for cd/disc/thumb drive storage and an fc625 power director ii for wire and power management. The center drawer features a keyboard tray on steel ball-bearing slides with a patented document-rest keyboard, along with removable partitions for storage. One utility drawer, one adjustable shelf, and a utility drawer with a writing slide. Crafted of cherry veneers. Telluride’s black paint finish with reddish brown rub-through, carved leather panels, and nail head trim give this collection a rich masculine look.
- The center drawer features a keyboard tray on steel ball-bearing slides with a patented document-rest keyboard (removable self-storing document stand; removable partitions for storage; with document stand and partitions removed there is enough room for most laptops).
- Finish-construction: Hooker Furniture utilizes a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness, and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Frame construction: Hooker Furniture uses carefully chosen solid wood and selects wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. The use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.
- Drawer construction: Hooker Furniture offers full-height, full-depth, and full-width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood-on-wood guide systems operate smoothly.
- Some color variation in photos of our furniture finishes, leathers, and fabrics are possible due to lighting and differing resolution quality on computer devices.
- (No item has the same grain color, finish, or wood knots due to natural factors.)
- Coat/Paint Distressing (Paint is purposely rubbed or scraped off for a distressed look.)