Backyard Discovery Canyon Creek All Cedar Swing Set$1,599.00 Add to cart
Backyard Discovery Woodridge Elite All Cedar Wooden Swing Set$2,106.00 Add to cart
Metal Religious And Spiritual Wall Decor$1,545.68 Add to cart
Knightsbridge Ultimate Swing Set$1,479.40 Add to cart
Handmade Wall Decor$1,785.00 Add to cart
Five Star II Space Saver Swing Set with Wood Roof$2,049.00 Add to cart
Five Star Space Saver II Swing Set
The Five Star Space Saver II Swing Set with Vinyl Canopy by Gorilla Playsets will give your kids jumbo-sized fun on a compact scaled swing set. This playset features an Alpine Wave Slide, a rock wall with climbing rope, a deluxe swing belt, and a trapeze swing. The space-saving swing set even has room for other play features such as a chalkboard kit and an interactive tic-tac-toe panel. Don’t miss out on big fun for all the little ones.
- 1 Slide
- Climber/ Climbing Frame
- Sand Box/ Sand Pit
- Trapeze Rings
- 1 Swing
- Steering Wheel
- Comes ready to assemble with a step-by-step assembly manual and all required hardware, all lumber is pre-cut and pre-sanded at the factory – even the main beams are pre-drilled to reduce the time of assembly.
- Heavy-duty vinyl canopy offers protection from the sun and provides shade and cooler temperatures.
- Soft rubber grippy plastic coating on swing chains helps prevent pinches and recessed bolts prevent snagging.
- 2-stations provide space for the belt swings and trapeze bar, the stations can accommodate any standard-size swing component to allow for multiple playset configurations.
- Redwood-stained Cedar looks beautiful in all backyards and has superior resistance to rot, decay, and insect damage.
- Play deck heights of 4 feet provide ample room for children to play under the deck.
- Includes Alpine Wave Slide, Rock Wall with Climbing Rope, Belt Swing, Trapeze Swing, Built-In Sandbox Area, Tic-Tac-Toe Panel, Chalkboard Kit, Steering Wheel, Play Telescope, and Flag Kit.
- Asphalt and concrete are unacceptable. They do not have any shock-absorbing properties. Similarly, grass and turf should not be used. Their ability to absorb shock during a fall can be reduced considerably through wear and environmental conditions.